The informationn supplied refers to the following certification programmes:
- 03(0) - Security Confirmation for Certification Service Providers (CSP) according to the German Signature Act (the program was terminated due to repealing SigG)
- 031 - Conformity Assessment & Certification for Trust Service Providers (TSP) according to the EU Regulation No. 910/2014 (eIDAS)
- 032 - Conformity Assessment & Certification for Trust Service Providers (TSP)
according to ETSI EN 319 4xx /5xx: Electronic Signatures and Infrastructures (ESI)
- 03a - PKI Certification according to ETSI 101456 resp. ETSI 102042 (the program was terminated, see Program 032 instead)
- 05 - Certification of Business Processes and Services (the program was terminated)
- 07 - Certification of Organization and IT (the program was terminated)
- 08 - Security for Small and Medium-Sized Companies (the program was terminated)
The Certification Body of Telekom Security (former Certification Body of T-Systems) is accredited by the DAkkS
for the conformity assessment of TSPs and their trust services (accreditation certificate
Issued Security Confirmations and Conformity Certificates
The subsequent table shows Trust Service Providers (TSP) / Certification Service Providers (CSP) as well as to Companies for which the assessments have successfully been finished leading to a certificate or to a compliance confirmation (provided that the sponsor has agreed to publish this fact.)
The certificates / confirmations are available in German (D) and / or English (E) language.
Due to the fact that the validity of certificates / confirmations is limited, the table headline displays the date for which a certificate / confirmation is valid.
The certification programme applied is explicitly stated in the certification-ID, certificate and the compliance confirmation.
Detailed information concerning the certified objects can be obtained from the corresponding sponsor.
Directory updated on: 09.07.2020